Skunk2’s cutting-edge Composite Fuel Rail for Honda’s K-series engines (non-Civic Si) is here. Skunk2’s Composite Fuel Rails are made using a proprietary carbon-impregnated, aerospace thermo-polymer composite—a material that’s 33-percent lighter, 60-percent stronger, and operates up to 100-degrees F cooler when compared to aluminum and insulates fuel from both radiant and conductive heat transfer underneath the hood, resulting in increased horsepower and torque. Composite Fuel Rails also feature large 0.625-inch internal bores for superior fuel injector pulsation dampening, are machined with a smooth interior finish, and feature radius-cut fuel injector outlets for improved flow characteristics. The special design that eliminates the sharp internal angles where the main bore meets the fuel injector bores inherent with conventional extruded- and drilled-aluminum designs can only be achieved with such composite materials. Skunk2’s K-series Composite Fuel Rails are compatible with the factory fuel system, as well as all fuels, including alcohol, and can support up to 1,200 hp, with gains as high as three percent realized during testing.
- Supports up to 1,200 hp.
- Integrated -8 AN inlet and outlet for easily customized fuel lines.
- Features additional 1/8-inch NPT fuel pressure ports.
- 2002 - 2006 Acura RSX (Base, Type-S)
- 2004 - 2008 Acura TSX (Base)
- 2002 - 2005 Honda Civic Hatchback (Si)
- 2003 - 2008 Honda Element (2WD EX, 4WD EX)
- 2004 - 2008 Honda Element (2WD LX, 4WD LX)
- 2003 - 2004 Honda Element (2WD DX, 4WD DX)